1. Why do you think community service is important?
Answer: I think it's important to educate and give back to the community that helped us in our darkest times.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. What have you learned from your involvement in community service?
Answer: I have learned that it is a rewarding experience and also that true happiness comes from giving.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. What is the cause or issue important to you and how did you become involved with it.
Answer: My brother needed some guidance and he asked me if I would be his group's mentor. I obviously accepted.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4. What expertise/assistance are you able to offer to help make my capstone successful?\
Answer: I will assist you in editing the posts and proofreading the posts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5. How will my involvement with this cause or issue help in my journey of becoming a lifelong learner?
Answer: I do not know the answer to that question at this point in time since you are not that far in your blog yet.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Answer: I think it's important to educate and give back to the community that helped us in our darkest times.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. What have you learned from your involvement in community service?
Answer: I have learned that it is a rewarding experience and also that true happiness comes from giving.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. What is the cause or issue important to you and how did you become involved with it.
Answer: My brother needed some guidance and he asked me if I would be his group's mentor. I obviously accepted.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4. What expertise/assistance are you able to offer to help make my capstone successful?\
Answer: I will assist you in editing the posts and proofreading the posts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5. How will my involvement with this cause or issue help in my journey of becoming a lifelong learner?
Answer: I do not know the answer to that question at this point in time since you are not that far in your blog yet.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Comments
Post a Comment