Our goal for this blog is to educate people about a certain game my friends and I know and love called Counter Strike: Global Offensive. We decided on this project because we feel passionate about this game and we hope to bring more people into this game by making this blog. We are going to reach our goal by updating the blog every Sunday and filling each and every post with a load of information. Week 1 will be about the maps in the game. Week 2 will be about the guns in the game. Week 3 will be about tactical grenade spots in the game. Week 4 will be about good training maps. Week 5 will be about matchmaking. The final week will be about positioning in the game and how to maintain a good economy. I am thinking about having my brother, King, mentor us as we create the blog since he's done this kind of project before in the past. Some possible obstacles that may come up are other competitors and spreading our blog. I hear that some of my friends are doing the exact same capstone project as us even though we thought of it first.. I plan on overcoming this obstacle by having better information and a more appealing site.
Our Team
Daniel Bertocci
Philip Lieu
Our Team
Daniel Bertocci
Philip Lieu
Comments
Post a Comment